Authors are encouraged to submit their original research results, practice and experience reports, or novel applications. The review process will be double-blind. As in previous years, the proceedings will be published in color, in the Eurographics Digital Library.
Prospective contributors are invited to submit papers in the EG publication style, typically of up to 8 pages. Longer papers are expected to make additional contributions.
All submissions must comply with the EG publication style. A LaTeX template can be downloaded on the submission site. Additionally, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- papers must be written in English
- typical submissions do not exceed 8 pages, including references and figures
- each paper must start with an abstract
- papers must not contain previously published work and must not be submitted concurrently to other conferences or journals
- accepted papers must be presented at the symposium by one of the authors
- submissions must be anonymized for the double-blind review. This includes entering the paper ID generated by the electronic submission system into the authors field of the paper template, and leaving the affiliations blank. When accepted, the camera-ready version has to be provided with author names and affiliations.
- additional materials can be uploaded with the submission. They will be reviewed, and will be included on the conference proceedings USB stick for accepted submissions.
Papers and supplemental material are to be submitted using the SRM submission system.
Accepted papers will have to be provided in camera-ready format until the camera-ready deadline, together with a signed copyright form, and have to be presented orally at the symposium.