The International Symposium on Vision, Modeling, and Visualization (VMV) is well-established as Germany’s premier scientific meeting that covers the full spectrum of visual computing. VMV offers researchers the opportunity to discuss a wide range of different topics within an open, international, and interdisciplinary environment.
As in previous years, the proceedings will be published in cooperation with Eurographics and archived in the EG digital library. Authors are encouraged to submit their original research results, practice and experience reports, or novel applications.
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to:
- 3D Printing
- Animation, Simulation, and GPGPU
- Geometric Modeling
- Color, Illumination, and Reflectance Modeling
- Material Appearance
- Realistic and Non-Photorealistic Rendering
- Offline and Real-time Rendering
Visualization and Interactive Interfaces
- Information Visualization
- Scientific Visualization
- Visual Analytics and Interactive Data Science
- Visual Interfaces
Computer Vision and Image Processing
- 3D Acquisition, Motion Capture, and Tracking
- Computational Photography, Sensors, and Sensor Fusion
- Image-based Modeling and Rendering
- Object and Pattern Recognition
Applications of/for Visual Computing
- Biology and Medicine
- Games and Film
- Evaluation and Perception
- Physics and Engineering
- Virtual, Mixed, and Augmented Reality
Selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to Computer Graphics Forum.
Contributors are invited to submit papers of up to 8 pages in the EG publication style. Longer papers are expected to make additional contributions. The review process will be double-blind. Accepted papers have to be presented at the symposium. Please see Submission Instructions for further details.
The dates for all submissions are as follows (deadlines will not be further extended):
01.07. Paper Submission Deadline
12.08. Acceptance Notification
All deadlines are 23:59 GMT on the date indicated.